Rolex updated their popular ‘Batman’ (BLNR) GMT-Master II this year at Baselworld by giving it the same updated movement and jubilee bracelet we saw on the return of the ‘Pepsi’ colorway last year. As we expected, demand far outweighs supply for the latest GMT, and resale prices have skyrocketed to more than double its retail price of $9,250. This week, we’re giving one of you the chance to buy the newest 126710BLNR for its retail price. Here’s how to enter:
- Create an account with StockX on your desktop or mobile device. If you’re going mobile, find the StockX app in the iOS or Google Play store. If you already have an account, make sure your app is updated and jump to step 2.
- Beginning June 25th, Place a $9,250 Bid on the Rolex GMT-Master II 126710BLNR ReStockX. You won’t be charged unless you win.
- Earn a bonus entry every time you refer a new friend who also places a bid to win!
- Full sweepstake’s rules here. Offer valid for US residents only.
- Follow us on Instagram right here.
This opportunity ends Friday, June 28th so get your Bid in NOW.
About the watch
Rolex first introduced the reference 116710BLNR (aka the Batman) in 2012. It was the first splash of color to come to a ceramic bezel GMT and has become a bit of a fan favorite today. This year, Rolex finally updated the ‘Batman’ colorway in a new reference, the 126710BLNR, ?featuring a new jubilee bracelet, and upgraded 3285 movement. The bright blue and black bezel compliment the intricate jubilee bracelet for a striking look that also offers the practicality of a 24 hour GMT hand. Read more about the watch from its release, right here.?